The USDA loan program is designed to provide low-to-moderate income families the opportunity to purchase a home in rural and suburban communities.
- Property must be defined by USDA as rural
- Credit scores as low as 640 may qualify
- Must occupy home as primary residence
- Must utilize USDA approved lender, such as RWM.
- Must fall within income limits, which vary by county*
- As low as 0% down payment
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible credit guidelines
- 30-year and 15-year fixed rate loans available
- Lowest funding fee of all government-backed loans
Getting started on the purchase or refinance of your home is just
a few minutes away. No commitment needed.
I have done business with RWM for 25 years and would not go anywhere else. Whenever any of my colleagues ask about mortgages I say RWM cannot be beat.
Awesome experience with an impressive attention to detail and the ability to navigate and explain each procedure to me and my wife. Especially because we are first time buyers. Thank you so so much from the bottom of our hearts.
From beginning to end all of the friendly knowledgeable people at RWM made the mortgage transaction effortless and pleasant.
The ease of document uploads, the ability to docusign and the helpful videos complemented the excellent and personalized service by everyone on the team. I can’t wait to buy another property so I can use RWM again!