A conventional loan is a type of mortgage loan that is not insured by the government, but is backed by private lenders. Conventional loans can offer excellent advantages for those who qualify. They can also offer financing for property types that are commonly restricted by other loan types.
- As low as 3% down payment
- Higher credit could mean better interest rate
- Mortgage insurance (PMI) can be terminated after 20% equity is achieved
- More lenient appraisal and property requirements
- Faster processing
- Variety of term options
- Proof of income
- Proof of assets
- Proof of down payment/gift source
- Minimum credit score based on loan type*
- Loan limits vary by county**
Getting started on the purchase or refinance of your home is just
a few minutes away. No commitment needed.
I have done business with RWM for 25 years and would not go anywhere else. Whenever any of my colleagues ask about mortgages I say RWM cannot be beat.
Awesome experience with an impressive attention to detail and the ability to navigate and explain each procedure to me and my wife. Especially because we are first time buyers. Thank you so so much from the bottom of our hearts.
From beginning to end all of the friendly knowledgeable people at RWM made the mortgage transaction effortless and pleasant.
The ease of document uploads, the ability to docusign and the helpful videos complemented the excellent and personalized service by everyone on the team. I can’t wait to buy another property so I can use RWM again!